2011年4月1日星期五

April fool

April Fool today !! Oh gosh, I being fooled for many times today! My sister is the first who play trick on me...Grrr...She said there was a flying cockroach behind me...DAMN..I run to my room like a crazy fella..>.<
Nevermind, April fool is a day to play jokes on others. =)

Today hang out with buddy dude. We thought Lim went to the Lrt station by himself, but when we reached there, KC last minute said Lim didn't reply his msg yesterday so not sure he's coming anot....OMG 
Lim rushed to Lrt station after Khoo told him my face turned "black" (Actually not)Sorry hehe...xD

We watched " Big Mommas : Like father, Like son" movie at Pav. After that we had our brunch at KimGary. I saw Ah Wan at there, my ex-supervisor at JM outlet. I miss her sooo much, not only me but all the colleague of JM outlet. ^^

Next, we go bowling and we saw 3 billiards table there, hey I never play pool game before, I wanna try! So they go and buy the token, Game starts ! Thanks for teaching me the posture of playing pool game, forgive me, I just a newbie. =(  But it's easy to learn. xD

 Ignore my face. =.=

Khoo so Yeng.. xD

6.30p.m already! Dinner at Shabu One, Lot10. I ate many today, one word...FULL.
I just ate 3 small lala, others is vege and mushrooms, cuz my fingers are seriously injured. =(
Nowadays my fingers always sticking with plaster, and I can't even scratch when feel itchy.


Well, I think Edwin has a staggering appetite, he ate a mountain of seafood but he say not satisfied and still hungry. We just sit at there and look at him. Then we all wait him outside the restaurant.

We recall what Big Mommas said in the movie, we laugh together...you know...I really appreciate the outing with you all, friends...like Khoo said, he wanted back to school, he can turn around and chit-chat with friends especially sejarah and add math period. Or sometimes we sit like a group and chat, didn't bother what teacher teach in front, somemore don't want copy the note that teacher gave, this often happen when Moral period.=)

Friends, no matter how, we must always keep in touch ya..Never forget your friends after you make new friends in college or Uni.
Looking forward to the next outing with you all...^^

没有评论: