2011年4月7日星期四

0704

Yo ! Hi everyone!
Went to take salary with Mick and Weng Sum today. Before tat, Shopping for sure!
Mick wanted to buy a present for her sis, so we walked to Pav after finished our brunch at TS.

We keep on shopping for a few hour, Weng Sum just follow us and sometimes help us take the bag. Sorry and Thankiu Weng Sum ! xD

Snowflake's Time! Mick love it alot xD
Well well well, I havnt tell you all who is Mick??
Let me intro my friend--Mick.
She is one of my colleague when I working in KimGary.
Many people will think that she is a TB at first sight, especially when she wears T-shirt + long pants.
But she's not. Definitely not.
She's quite a character and has her own style. She's also a shopaholic like me but crazier than me. xD hehe

Mick.

 
Our Snowflake. =)


Teaching Weng Sum how to take a nice pix.
We're not satisfied with his photography skill. >.<

Shop at Forever 21 after that..
I found the clothes i like..but the size is not fits..HAizz


Seem like okay in pix bt not actually. =(

Well, is time to go back JM, rushed to Lrt station as fast as possible.
It was raining..wtf
walk for whole day,feel so tired, direct go sleep after freshen up.
I'm sorry to hear that Mick's grandmum just passed away. Hope she'll be alright.

没有评论: