2011年4月19日星期二

0419 :)

ME : Free? ^^
JK  : Why???? 0.0
ME : Hang out later! xD
JK  : Later??! >.<
ME : Yeap, fetch you later :P
JK  : I havn't bath  o(>﹏<)o
ME : Go bath now!  \(^o^)/

After 30minute, reached JK's house. He havnt finish his lunch. SORRY :( I wont suddenly call you out agn (*just kidding xP  I'll always do that. Haha evil )...

Mummy go with us also. Reached there, as usual a cup of Almond Milk Tea. I totally addicted to it! T.T
I want to buy myself a pair of shoes, but shit! Don't have my size again! Grr...
Then I saw another likely one, bright yellow colour shoe, I really like it! but mom say not nice :(
Well, nevermind, buy next time. :]


I list down all the things that I want to buy, OMG, the list is very long . >.<
No work no money. So I'm working part time at 100 Yen shop every Sat and Sun. This job quite relax, just sit at the counter to count money $.$ and sometimes make snow ice for customer. 
If there's no customer, thn SMS, Twitter or....doze off xP  Not bad uhh? :)


okay, is time to say BYE. =)

没有评论: