2010年7月26日星期一

my birthday ♥ BB

Happy Birthday to ME !! xD
I hope I can become taller  =.=
I hope I can get full ' A' in SPM
I hope my daddy and mummy always happy and healty
I hope all of my darling, babes, honey stay happy and pretty
and I hope BB love me and miss me everyday =) muacksss

Celebrate with BB after school
After I reached home, he called me,
and asked : " You wear baju kurung right? "
" How you know? Where are you now? ^^ "
" Emrrrr........of course I know, Im your BB.^^ "
" stop playing! Where are you?"
" okay la... Im waiting outside your house now"
" okay! coming! muacksss"
I spoiled his plan, no more surprise xD

We're having our lunch at SAKAE SUSHI 
Chicken Sukiyaki

Chicken Houba Yaki

Then,we went to watch movie--- " LA COMEDIE HUMAINE "
I think i got one year ++ dint watch movie together with BB ady
What a pity! I need to go back early today T.T ng seh dak BB T.T
 Muackss, Love you! Happy day !


I wanna say THANK YOU to LenG LenG, Jackson Kc, Suet Yin, Yue Jia, Meng Li, Shung Yit, Lydia, Wing Yee, Weng Sum, Zhi Ling, Swee Fong, Wai Hou, Pik Yeng, Kar Kei, Sue Shuen, Sook Mun, Kar Yan, Yi Ning, Chi En and Pek Yong ! Thanks for u all d present ^^

 I " LABU " U  :')

And also thanks Ping Lee and Dong Lee for making this for me =)



THE END ^^

没有评论: