2010年12月13日星期一

my bro =)

I would like to share some cute picture today. xD
That is my adorable little brother
When i arrange my file, I saw his picture....
I never thought that he has grown up, and next year he is going to study in primary school
How time flies!>.<
I still remembered that when he was a baby and havnt learn how to walk...

OMG. He is damn cute. I like to pinch his face. xp

Hehehe...He know how to act cute...xD


Now......=')

You know jie jie sayang and love you so much?? =')
Although sometime you are naughty but, just because of you like to play..
When I sleeping, he's not dare to disturb me,  he will look at me, just to wait me open my eyes... =)

When he wants to clean his pipi after toilet, he not dare to ask me to help him because he know I hate to do that...

He know what I like...
and I just want him to has a healthy growth and happy everyday.

muacksss,
         

没有评论: