2010年11月4日星期四

We missed UNIQLO !! T.T

Today is opening day of UNIQLO!!
Uniqlo, the innovative casual wear brand from Japan, the Malaysia store is located at Farenheit 88, KL.
I went there with mummy, Leng Leng and Jun Kit.
The lucky draw for first 500 customers, Win a trip to TOKYO!
Actually I wanted to get myself a Uniqlo Graphic T-shirt, but.........
when you see this picture, you will know why I cant get it.....T.T

A long long long queue, this picture is just show a part of the queue. There is still another long long queue outside the Farenheit 88, OMG..
Honey Leng said, some of them already start queuing at the early morning.
Nevermind, next time i come again ya. Wait me =)




Yes Robot 
He is a cute and narcissistic robot.
I think this is a communication company promoting their new internet package.


Hey, guy! Watch out ! xD

Jun Kit.

LenG looked like so happy. =)

Thanks for mummy brought a shirt for me at BALENO. I like it so much.  you, mummy 

BB has been promoted, congratz, and wish him all the best in his career.  =)

没有评论: