2010年3月11日星期四

finish exam + holiday start

The exam is finished! yeepie~ ^^V
but still want to attend tuition class
busy for the whole day...
Today Physic test for 2 hours continue with BC test, 2 hours also ==
I also blur blur when looking at the BC paper...

I saw a boy very look like 阮经天 !
Even his smile, his eyebrows...wow
Feel like 阮经天 is around me hehe xD

Holiday for one week, start planning where to go
the whole week is fully bo0king except next Sunday xD
If who want to call me out, just call me ya ^^
Miss BB so much >.<

2 条评论:

suetyin 说...

i see the topic wrongly jz now..
i thought 'final exam + holiday'...=.="

who is that guy huh?
Okok..i date you....XD
long time does'nt hang out with you le..

Babylon_Joanne 说...

haha, if final exam, i die ady~
a boy who is same tuition with me xD
call me if u wan to hang out with me! hehe