2011年3月12日星期六

FOOD xp


Well, I've been long time didn’t hang out with Suet Yin and Yue Jia. So today I’m going to Facon education fair at KLCC with them. They still cute and pretty. =)
Actually I decide to go the education fair at Mid valley but I heard that Facon education fair have 800 collage and University exhibit in this fair so I change my mind. I need to get more information.


I have asked the college and course that I interested. But the fee is expensive, although I apply the study loan, I think I must work hard to return those money. I also got think about study form 6 but scare cant pass the STPM examination or if I pass, the University didn’t offer the course that I interested. 

It is quite hard to choose which road you want to take, but this is a big decision that we have to make in life for our future.=(

After that, we go and buy the movie ticket ---THE WARD.
20 minute before the movie start, we quickly rush to find some food to fill our stomach.

Found it! Japanese cuisine food – chicken Kimuchi rice, I like it! Its serve with a Miso soup !

Three of us busy for taking the food's picha..^^

Next, Movie time ! What the.... the cineplex is far from the entrance. =.=

I don't really understand the ending actually, many question mark appeared on my head..Does Kirsten really exist? Alice recovered from her split personality or not? The four girls really died? Bla bla bla...Confusing @@

Meet up with daddy mummy and having dinner with them. BAK KUT TEH... Yum Yum =)

Waiting sister finish work at Times Square, and Mummy treats us Ireland's Potato !
I like the Pickled Mayo Potato very much !!
and also... I asked my sister to buy my favorite Almond Milk Tea for me.xP  I LOVE to eat recently. =(

Opps, I forgot my Mexico Bun..>.< Never mind, it can be my breakfast tomorrow. Hehe :P

I miss my Mango Snow Mellow badly. =(

没有评论: