2011年2月14日星期一

Valentine ♥

Happy Valentine's Day !!
I think most of the couple are having their sweet sweet Valentine's Day today.
I need to work today but Never mind, after work I still can dinner with hubby. =)

Unfortunately, I'm in charge the closing cleaning tonight. I keep rush through my work,  one word to say--EXHAUSTED. They come and help me finish my work, because they know I'm in a hurry to dating. xD
Thankss ALOT ! Mua Mua

I start gasping when get into the car. Just now damn busy and I can't even have time to breathe. Hubby smiles and listen my endless complains, then suddenly he take out a present from his bag, I stop my complaining. He don't let me open the present, he want me to guess.

Finally, I opened it. A thing that I listed in my wishlist -- camera. Although it is not the model and brand that I want but I feel very happy too because I really hope to get a camera badly.

Bb always know what I like, want and think. Thank you, Dear. muackss


Many of the cafe and restaurant are full today. Bb said actually he wanted to book The Ship restaurant but it's fully booked.  So we try to find others western cuisine restaurant. Finally, we decided to have our dinner at Samosa Cafe. The food quite okay.
I didn't take any picha tonight because my hair was messed up after rushed for the closing cleaning.

Oh ya, forgot to say, bb, I U.
Is time to say GOOD NIGHT, Bye =)

没有评论: