2010年10月22日星期五

movie ♥

went to Pavilion at night , watch the movie--The child's eye 3D with BB
Actually i had make a reservation at leisuremall, but there dont have 3D, so we rushed to Pavilion.
Luckily, we still have time to buy the popcorn and drinks. Enjoy the movie!

I didn't take many picture for today, because I have mild headache since the morning, no mood.
maybe is lack of sleep or I didn't wear my spec when watching movie. If not, the another possibility is I’m HUNGRY !!! Is time to eat !

Hubby takes me to the Kaki Corner Cafe.
We were trapped into traffic jam at Pandan Jaya there for almost 35minute.
Hungry + headache + tired + cold, so I fell asleep in the car.
Finally, we reached.


-Boneless lamb chop
-Cheesy White sauce chicken chop
-Jumbo sausage
You think we can finish all? Yes, we finished all. Damn full !

Thats all for today. Night. =)

没有评论: